Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Perfect Pancreas

The human pancreas.
Yesterday I learned that my carotid arteries might be too narrow. I never even knew I had them, or where they are (my neck), or that they could be too narrow, so naturally I was surprised by the news. Afraid to find out too much before next week's ultrasound of my carotids, I refuse to Google this condition, but it put me in touch with the fact that it's just one more effed-up body part, thanks to the glorious aging process. Instead of dwelling on the negative, I will list the body parts I have that have never given me any trouble and be thankful for those. I may even take them all out to dinner someplace nice.

Elbows
Pancreas
Lips
Tongue
Appendix


1 comment:

  1. My appendix gave out last year... First I knew I still had that thing

    ReplyDelete

RFK Jr: Another Crazy Candidate

It wasn't long ago that I considered voting for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president. He seemed sane, something we can't say about ei...