Thursday, June 4, 2015

Goodbye to All This


Dear Loyal Reader: 

I simply cannot write this blog anymore. Mostly because I can't look at the Internet anymore. Which means I can't play Words With Friends anymore. I'm not sure just what I can do, but all this electronic nonsense is just that: nonsense. 

If you are reading this on a computer or a cell phone or any sort of digital device -- on a damn wristwatch for all I know -- just stop it right now. Turn it off, go outside, go for a walk or a swim or a run or a bike ride. For those who cannot due to physical limitations, I offer my deepest sympathy and suggest you read "Ulyssses" and "Moby Dick" instead; that should fill up the rest of your time here. 

Here is my final advice about how to get through this thing called Life: Use your own brain, think your own thoughts, eliminate all idle chatter and gossip and for God's sake, turn off the TV.

All the best, 
The Daily Droid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...