Saturday, May 16, 2015

Remember Brian Williams

"Don't believe anything you did not personally witness." That is my new motto.

Moments ago, while making the bed which is when I turn on the TV most often, I saw a long news segment about the fact that despite reports to the contrary, our military had killed a "nobody" in the ISIS organization. They had gone after a key leader but did not get him, and instead bagged a second or possibly third banana whose name wasn't even known. Then a few minutes later I went online to check my email and saw the headlines heralding the big news that last night members of our fearless armed forces killed an important leader of ISIS!

Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...