Saturday, March 14, 2015

Packing Hillary's Bags

I wish everyone could just play nice. And that includes you too, ISIS. What the heck is wrong with people that they have to be right all the time, or be in charge of everyone else, or have their guy win at the ballot box? It's sickening what goes on between the Democrats and the Republicans right here in our own country, and often even within families.

This lady needs a nap.
Personally I don't care who runs things, I just don't want anyone to chop off my head. Or even saw it off slowly, or remove it in any manner whatsoever. So in the next election I will vote for the candidate who most seems like they will keep the barbarians from the gates. And speaking as a woman roughly her age, I doubt Hillary Clinton has what it takes anymore. Those bags under her eyes tell me she needs to retire and enjoy her Golden Years, not lay awake nights plotting how to keep the world from destruction.

One of the joys of aging is finally understanding that "nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me." Singer/songwriter Freddie Mercury understood this at an early age, being only 29 when he wrote those words to "Bohemian Rhapsody." But most young people really do get caught up in the battles and find them meaningful, and I say let them have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...