Saturday, January 10, 2015

Misunderstanding Muslims

The 47-year-old editor of Charlie Hebdo, slain in the name of Allah.
Turns out that having a cold isn't really that funny after all. It's Day 6 of mine and I still can't sleep lying down or breathe standing up. Just shoot me. Oops, not really, in case there are any Muslims reading this.

Sue me, I made a joke about Muslims, and we all would agree that's off-limits, not to mention simply not true. Everyone knows they are a peaceful, loving people, unless you commit adultery and then they will literally stone you to death and you would deserve it. Oh sorry, there I go again. Sure, sure -- most Muslims are pussycats who would certainly never condone the wanton killing of innocents, or so I've heard. It's just that after this week's debacle in Paris which left more than 17 dead and several more dying, I'm having a hard time seeing what's good about their religion. I wish someone who fully understands it would explain it to everyone else. Maybe Obama will in his upcoming State of the Union address; he seems to be all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...