Sunday, October 26, 2014

I'm a Girl and That's a Fact

I have recently heard from a transgender fan on the Internet who says that all transgenders are better than me, and that my anti-tranny ideology will eventually land me in some kind of global Communist hot water, or something like that.

Now, I admit I am no better than many people, of that I am certain. However I stand firm in my belief that the fact that I--and anyone else for that matter-- accept my own reproductive organs as the correct ones, the ones I had on me at birth and which have served me well since then, qualify me as not a lunatic. My mood disorders may land me in the loony bin someday, but when I go I am certainly taking my vagina with me.

BTW, if I go through with my feline reassignment surgery as previously discussed in this space, I intend to be a female cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...