Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Obama's Delusions

With Pinocchio it was the nose.
I lost some friends when I voted for George W. Bush the first time, and another batch the second time. But at least I can sleep soundly at night knowing I had nothing to do with this guy we've got in there now, besides that $25 I sent to his campaign early on when I thought he might end the racial divide we've got going on. Instead, he's made it worse.

So it was with trepidation that I sat down to listen to his Big Speech on the subject of terrorists and ISIS (ISIL) and what he's going to do about it. I hoped he wouldn't make that worse.

Staring into the camera with an air of determination, he spun his delusions. "We are going to go get them! We have a broad coalition! We are great! I have done did this, I have done that, things are just fine!" He stretched my patience saying America is "safer than ever," but still I hung in there, hoping for a miracle. Then he said that America is the world leader in manufacturing. Since everything I own was made in China, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Malaysia or Vietnam, I doubted that even he could believe that one.

Leaving the room, I noticed his ears seemed to be getting bigger as he spoke.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...