Monday, August 25, 2014

What to Do With That Spare Benjamin

Admittedly, I don't get out much. This is by choice, since the lion's share of modern life freaks me out. What are people thinking? So, besides the occasional trip to Europe, my world consists of about a five-mile wide area, and that's just the way I like it. Similarly I tend to keep my online wandering to my Facebook page, my AOL mail inbox and this blog, although sometimes, concerned that my life may have become too cloistered since moving to Maine, I venture into new territory. 

I did that just now and ended up in a weird neighborhood where a "plus-size" model with hundreds of thousands of fans posted the advertisement shown below:

"August 30 & 31st I will be hosting my first ever beauty classes in Fort Worth Texas I'm going to teach my tricks: from how to apply false lashes, to the proper (& easiest) way to do cat eye liner and more- This is gonna be a FUN day for sure."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

A Bridge Too Far

Many people flipped out when, a few years back, President Trump called the media "the enemy of the people." Of course, most of the...