Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Things You Need to Know

Yesterday was Earth Day and I forgot. I did not do one thing for the Earth, and today I am filled with remorse. Is there such a thing as a Belated Earth Day? Was yesterday the only day to behave well, or can I still recycle, compost and not pollute today too?

I blame myself, of course, for this oversight. If I had only tuned in to CNN early yesterday morning, I would have caught their news feature entitled, "5 Things You Need to Know for Your Day." Good thing I saw it this morning and found out that:
1. The missing Malaysian plane is still missing
2. They pulled up 156 dead bodies from that sunken Korean ferry
3. Obama is going on a 4-day trip starting in Japan

I missed numbers 4 and 5, dammit, because I got bored and left the room, and now I'll just be out of the loop all day long, I guess. That CNN is a godsend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...